Purpose of the job
The transformation program is a multi-year change program which includes three interlinked areas: the roll-out of a new strategy, a leadership and culture program for all employees and an optimisation program for the organisation structure. All three programs are conducted in the Netherlands and Germany and executed in three languages (English, German, Dutch). To support the transformation a communication program is in place and managed by the Communication Lead.
The communication program for the transformation delivers content across multiple internal audiences, channels and media. The execution of the related communication activities – e.g. events, newsletters, videos and internal communication campaigns – is done together with the communication team in the Netherlands and Germany. The Junior Communication Advisor supports the communication program of the transformation. The Junior Communication Advisor reports to the Communication Lead of the Transformation Office and liaises with the communication team and external suppliers involved in the transformation.
Tasks and responsibilities• Support the communication program by executing campaigns including materials like videos, photo materials and different communication means (online and offline) together with the communication team
• Day-to-day logistics of communication initiatives (planning and organising), ensures smooth functioning of the transformation communication program
• Keep all communication information and administration regarding the transformation up-to-date in three languages (NL, EN, DE)
• Liaise frequently with the communication team and suppliers
Functional requirements• Studies in communication or similar (WO level)
• Starters role with minimum of two years relevant internships or work experience
• Project management skills (e.g. planning, monitoring, organise documents, mailbox and agenda management, organise meetings)
• Fluency in English and mother tongue either Dutch or German and the other language on intermediate or fluent level
• Knowledge of and affinity with SharePoint
• Flexible, hands-on, pro-active 'can do' mentality, positive energy
• Able to travel regularly within the Netherlands and Germany
What can you expect?
Position for 6 months, possibility of extension
40 hours per week (32 hours is not a possibility due to workload)
Salary max. €3700 bpm based on 40 hours
At entry, the organisation performs a Pre-Employment Screening.